Looking for interior remodeling ideas to change a room on a budget, then this article is for you.
Many homeowners want to make changes to their home without doing a full blown remodeling project.
In this article you’ll find room ideas that you can use regardless of your budget. You will also learn what accessories to add to change a room and how to save money by updating old worn cabinets.
Interior remodeling stores in Texas offer great unique and custom pieces to accent your home. Keeping and open mind when looking for objects to decorate your room will yield you some nice treasures. Here is a list of items to get the creative juices flowing.
- Old doors hinged together can be used as a room partition.
- Add decorative posts to a kitchen island and now you have a unique piece of furniture. Take it a step further and paint it a different color to create a focal point.
- Take a tall over sized vase and add glass top and you now have a lamp, end or coffee table.
- Take a cheap metal garbage can and a some faux or marble spray paint and now you have a pot for your plant, an umbrella holder or a place to store toys.
- Bring your bathroom vanity back to life with paint. For a professional finish rent a sprayer and apply two coats of quality paint for a smooth, even finish. Add post or decorative trim to turn your vanity into a custom piece of furniture.
- Fabric stores are a great place to find material for shower curtains, throws and custom draperies. You can create unique no sew draperies using fusible bond, that is fast and easy for a 1/3 of the cost.
- Tired of your oak dresser? Spray paint it and add decorative hardware to create a modern or distressed look.
Using a little creativity, you can update the look of any room on a budget. By adding your own touch to non traditional items, you can create one of a kind accessories that will save money and enhance your home.
Source by Allen Warren