Every home needs a theme to highlight its overall décor. We can encourage you with a few themes which can beautify your home. Your home provides so much starting from a sense of security to a sensuous awakening every morning, from cozy comfort to cool composure, from an air of well-being to an aura of exhilaration. With all such offerings provided to you from your humble abode you would surely want to do up the interiors fabulously!
There are 4 themes of decorating your home with premium home decor accessories, choose wisely which one you would like.
A modern minimalist loves to keep things simple yet stylish. If you love a simple, clutter free and chic environment around you then you would want to have a minimalistic theme for your home. You would love spaces that are airy, spacious and pro natural light. Follow simple tips to get a minimalist theme for your home.
· For a minimalist vibe pick neutral colors for decorating your house. Monochromes would be your best bet.
· Chose rugs with geometric design.
· Maintain a sleek look with no table cloth on the table.
· Simple yet well-chosen home decor accessories will help you keep a minimal look.
An eclectic style for doing up the home will appeal the most to those who love the mix of vibrant and vintage feel. Each space in the house will be a story in itself with unique pieces arranged aesthetically. Keep in mind these tips to do up your home eclectically:
· Bring a balance to a space by mixing the bright hues with subtle pastel shades.
· Repetition is the key to give your space a defined rhythm. So repeat a shape or color beautifully.
· Add texture to create visual asthetics.
A classic theme is for someone who loves the elegance in traditional designs. If you are someone who loves the rich look for ethnic designs yet like a classic approach to decorating a space then you would love to do up your abode this way. Follow these key tips:
· Decorative home decor accessories like candles and vases with ethnic designs will bring life to your space.
· Add a rich Indian feel to your space with rugs that have traditional patterns.
· Handcrafted wooden furniture is the best way to achieve the Indian décor.
· India is all about colors and to add an ambience that radiates ethnic splendor, you could incorporate lots of festive colors using colorful cushions, spreads, rugs and painting.
A person who loves everything about modern age be it the fashion, trends and technology would also love to have their homes designed in a contemporary theme. In such a house there will be pieces that are not only pleasant looking but are also high on functionality
· Give importance to pieces that are unique in design but also serve a daily activity functionality
· Add metal vases to decorate fresh flowers in the dining room
· Metal & glass furniture would attract you more than anything else.
With these themes, we hope you found out your favorite theme.
Source by Ankit Rautela