Pebble Walkway Tiles remodeling is a great option for home-makers to easily redecorate any surface at home. These panels are already being used to decorate surfaces at homes, hotels, offices, and restaurants. Learn more about innovative ideas that will easily enable you to quickly and easily decorate any surface at home or in the office.
Getting some basics
It may look different than any other tiling solution you know – Pebble Walkway Tiles redecoration is created by assembling together similar small flat stones attached onto a 12″ mesh backing, thus providing that seamless desired tile. A quick look over these stone tiles makes you wonder about their origin – to make it short, most of these ‘Nature-Made’ panels are originated from the exotic Indonesian islands. We can easily find various decorative applications: Kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms and showers, fireplaces, swimming pools and more.
Going down to the bottom line we notice the following benefits:
* Easily adjusted to almost any surface size especially when it comes to tiling around taps and small narrow areas.
* Easily installed over existing surfaces such as old ceramics or plain concrete.
* Provides natural and luxurious look and feel to any coated surface.
* Using grout should be handled carefully so it is recommended to grout a small area at a time.
* If you want to enhance the color of the stones transforming it glossy or matte finish, use natural stone color enhancer right before applying the sealer.
* When you prepare the grout avoid adding too much water in the initial mix – that additional water can result in weak grout that can flake.
We could easily find many other advantages provided by this fun & easy coating technique simply because any home-maker can use it at minimal effort.
Redesigning surfaces with this unique Pebble Walkway Tiles technique is undoubtedly considered one of the ‘hottest’ coating techniques available today. Should it be your first time installation, it is recommended to keep the above advices once you prepare for installation.
Source by anonymous